What Does Freeze Point Electronics Do With Personal Information?
- Your personally identifiable data may be used by Freeze Point Electronics for the following purposes:
- Your personal information will be used by us to provide the services we provide, such as processing your online orders and promptly delivering them to you.
- Additionally, we’ll use the data to administer all of your accounts and any potential compensation.
- We can utilize your personal information to give you a better and more individualized experience while keeping in mind our permissible business interests and advanced user experience.
In order to measure the success of our marketing initiatives, we may also provide you with better marketing concepts that are more likely to catch your attention. This may also prompt us to send you relevant news and promotional material via SMS or email.
Additionally, your personal information may be used to contact you via telemarketing, SMS, emails, flash messaging, push notifications, and other methods. We can get in touch with you to discuss our services or make it simpler to deliver your order. You can be urged to participate in consumer feedback reports, assessments, and questionnaires.
We use the pertinent data you supply to enhance both our website and routine business operations. This assists us in getting the necessary documentation and removing any potential for fraud.
Protection of data and personal information
Your personal information is strictly protected by Freeze Point Electronics against all types of misuse, fraud, extortion, and other offenses. As no internet website can guarantee 100% security, we do not make this warranty. We cannot be held liable if your personal information shared with Freeze Point Electronics is leaked or accessed by unauthorized parties for reasons beyond our control.
Information related to cookies
Your options and rights
Freeze Point Electronics is unable to acquire any personal data without your acceptance and authorization. Customers always have rights and options regarding the information gathered about them. You always have the right to a copy of the information we have on you.
Modification of the data we hold on you
- Delete or erase all of your personal data.
- Your personal information can be limited in use, and we are required by law to support you.
- You have the option to forbid us from using your personal information.
- Additionally, you have the option of withdrawing any prior authorization or consent granted for the use of your personal data.
- If any information has been gathered without your prior consent, you may file a formal complaint.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use, collection, or confidentiality of personal information gathered, please contact us using the information provided. Your demands will be respected, and we’ll address all of your queries.
Personal Information Regarding Children
Please be aware that our online website and services are not intended for minors, and by supplying information on a child under the age of 13, you are also offering your positive agreement as the parent.